YVR offers a comprehensive remuneration package that goes beyond just base pay to ensure that you have everything you need to focus and thrive in your role.
Your physical and emotional health and well-being
YVR provides a holistic benefits experience to build the health and wellbeing of you and your loved ones.
- Comprehensive health benefits that support your health and well-being
- Well-being programs and initiatives to support your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being
- 24/7 access to an onsite fitness facility so you can exercise when it suits your schedule
Your financial well-being
YVR provides financial programs to help you enhance your financial well-being.
- Competitive pay and incentives that rewards you for your performance.
- YVR is a Living Wage employerPolicy page (Opens in new window). This means all airport authority workers earn at least a living wage.
- Retirement plans where YVR helps to invest in your future.
- Income protection plans to protect you and your family from unexpected events.
Your community & environment
YVR provides opportunities for you to give back to your community and the environment.
- Incentive for those who commute using green options
- Charitable giving campaigns, includes corporate matching and paid volunteer opportunities
YVR provides programs and an environment that is flexible helps you to better integrate your work and your personal life.
- Paid time away from work to allow you to rest and recharge
- Time off programs for you to have the time to support your loved ones
- Flexible workplace where you can work from home 2 days a week (depending on your role)
- Easy access to on-site services such as medical & dental clinics, dry-cleaning services, restaurants, and shopping
Guest Experience Representatives Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Director, Corporate Finance Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Electrical CAD Specialist Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accountant, Benefits and Compensation Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Intermediate Accountant, Financial Reporting & Systems (Term to September 2024) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Building Management System (BMS) Application Engineer Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
You have no saved jobs