Analyst, Supply Management
YVR is a place of connection, bringing together people, places and cargo while ensuring a safe and efficient experience for everyone. The Supply Management Team is an integral part of making that happen. We are looking for someone who is keen to take on the initiative and contribute to managing & exploiting changing business conditions to deliver the best value of procurement to the organization.
The Analyst, Supply Management is someone who has a strong background in business analysis, Procurement and ERP expertise to perform business intelligence analysis to support the Supply Management team’s transformational change towards more contemporary and sophisticated supply management methodologies, including category management principles and fostering best practices in contract management.
- Analyze statistical data, research materials to organize and present information to internal and external stakeholders’ inquiries.
- Provide spend analysis and market intelligence analysis to support Senior Buyers in formulating sourcing and contract management strategies.
- Support Senior Buyers in analyzing data from bid activities and other procurement methods.
- Provide reporting for P-Card transactions and manage data and use for efficiencies improvement.
- Perform data analysis for processes and systems improvements.
- Analyze statistical data, reports, research materials
- Ability to prepare, organize and present information
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in procurement, in an analyst role is preferred.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with ERP, such as Oracle EBS or Fusion Cloud, and BI tools is an asset.
Who We Are
YVR is more than just an airport. We connect our beautiful province and all it has to offer to the world. We are all leaders and trailblazers for change and innovation, so no matter the department or team you’re a part of, the work you do matters.
At YVR, we are flexible in everything we do. We will work together to find ways to deliver customer excellence that helps us all thrive. We strive to provide an environment that reflects the diversity of our communities, allowing us to better serve them.
Whatever your background and wherever you’re from, you belong at YVR. We want to make sure you truly belong and help you reach your full potential. If you have any questions about accessibility or require any assistance applying, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on this journey as we continue to transform our airport to better serve our communities.
Meet Some Team Members
Working at YVR is full of excitement! There are so many different business sectors, each has its unique career development opportunities. It’s a great place to grow your career and there is not one dull moment!Scholastica L.Member since 2017
I love my job because my colleagues care about me as a person and appreciate the value I provide to my teams and the workplace. It’s also exciting for me because YVR is always changing and evolving, so I get front row seats in watching how we are constantly navigating and innovating. Every day is different at YVR and it is a constant adventure.Jenny R.Member since 2015
I’m proud that the work I do contributes to a better experience for travellers at YVR. I maintain and repair YVR’s state-of-the-art baggage systems at Canada’s second busiest airport – it’s a fast-paced environment with the latest technology and equipment. Baggage Maintenance Operations is a team sport and I’m honoured to say that I’m part of this team.Dalbir T.Member since 2007
YVR is more than just an airport. We are leaders and trailblazers for change and innovation, at the forefront doing the right thing and doing it well. We have been voted the Best Airport in North America for 12 consecutive years – an honour that’s attributed to the ongoing contributions from the best teams and partners. Join us at YVR to see what this means for you.
YVR continually invests in our people to offer what you and your loved ones need so you can just thrive at work and in your community.
You have no saved jobs